Monday l December 2nd
Service Projects (CLSO 303)
- Updates on service projects
Wednesday l December 4th
Prezis and Presentations (CLSO 303)
Assignment due at the start of class:
Assignment due by Friday, December 6th:
Monday l December 9th
Preparing for Public Presentations (hybrid day, online assignments)
- Meet with your peers to finalize your service project.
- Put the finishing touches on your presentation.
- Post your Service Project Reflection to D2L.
Wednesday l December 11th l 10:45 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. (Troy Moore Library, 9th Floor of Langdale Hall [formerly GCB])
- Public presentations of service project. These will be collaborative (1 per group).
- We will spend the first 15 minutes preparing for the presentations by loading any documents you need on the computer. From 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., we will have guests joining us for the presentations. These guests will include some of the community members from organizations you’ve been working with this semester, as well as other GSU faculty. Light refreshments will be served, and we will begin the presentations by no later than 11:15 a.m.
- Final draft of collaborative service project due by the start of the exam period in some form that Dr. Holmes can access, whether online as a YouTube video or website, as a post to D2L dropbox, an email, etc.
- Attendance required, unless you have contacted me in advance because you have another exam.